Deprecated: tribe_get_view is deprecated since version 5.13.0! Use On version 6.0.0 this function will be removed. Please refer to https://evnt.is/v1-removal for template customization assistance. instead. in /var/www/html/foresight-platform/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5323
- This event has passed.
Future Engineering 2016: Technical and Organizational Innovations for Industry
29.09.2016 - 30.09.2016
The Future Engineering 2016 Technical and Organizational Innovations for Industry conference will be held on 29 – 30 September 2016, at the “Europa” Hotel, Starachowice, Poland. The conference is organisad by the Institute for Sustainable Technologies – National Research Institute in Radom in cooperation with the Radom branch of Business Centre Club, and it is particularly directed to young researchers and entrepreneurs willing to exchange their ideas, know-how and promote their innovations.
The organisers welcome practice-based contributions to the Future Engineering 2016 Conference on the following two topics:
- Foresight as a key enabler of innovation in the economy (this session will be featured by the Foresight Europe Network)
- Innovative mechatronic technologies and engineered materials – advanced applications.
Key topics within the Foresight session include for example:
- What is the interdependence between foresight and the ability to create innovations in companies?
- How to increase foresight awareness among companies?
- What factors affect foresight ability in companies?
- How qualitative foresight information could be (effectively) included in decision-making processes in companies? What are the main qualities of “good” future-oriented information?
- To what extent do companies rely on future-oriented information (i.e. trends, weak signals) in shaping their innovation strategies?
- How is foresight process organized (aims, methods, results, results distribution, target groups, which internal depts. or external actors are involved etc.). What foresight methods and tools are preferred in companies?
- What are key requirements for foresight success and what are the reasons for foresight failure in corporate environments?
- What are the differences in corporate foresight design and use among SMEs and large companies?
- How can regional authorities benefit from foresight?
- What’s the contribution of foresight into smart specialization strategies and entrepreneurial discovery process?
The registration and payment for the conference begins on July 10 and ends on September 5, 2016. For further Information follow this link: https://futureengineering.itee.radom.pl/