The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) is organizing its annual PhD Academy on Sustainability and Technology in January/February 2012, in the Swiss Alps. This Academy is concerned with the role of institutions and actors (e.g. public policy or firms) for technical change towards a lowcarbon society. This may also be of interest to PhD students online casinos australia who are active in foresight-related fields. Potential participants can apply by sending a proposal abstract of a paper on their topic of choice.
The suggested topics include:
- Public policies for fostering low-carbon technologies
- Corporate technology and innovation strategies related to climate change
- Technological innovation systems in the context of climate change
- The role of developing countries in developing and diffusing low-carbon technologies
- Socio-technical assessment and forecasting of low-carbon technologies
The deadline for application is September 15, 2011.
See for more information the ETH website.